It’s about time that I had another giveaway…this time – Colourpop style! I picked up the same goodies for myself and decided to pick up duplicates so I could give them away to one of my readers! If you’re interested in what I picked out and some swatches of the items, please keep on reading 🙂
Colourpop is seriously one of my favorite brands. They’re super affordable (which can also be troublesome) and their quality is amazing! During their Black Friday sale, I picked up the “On A Whim” mini lip kit, since I loooove their Ultra Satin formula. I noticed before that most kits had one or two satins in them and the rest were matte (which I hate!!!) so I’m stoked that they had something like this, so I could try out some new colors without breaking the bank. Plus – who ever goes through a full tube of lipstick? Definitely not this girl! Maybe I should start working on that, since I do have quite the collection that I don’t really touch. (Maybe another decluttering post/video in the future? Let me know what you think!)
I also picked up the “Puppy Love” and “Cap Nap” eyeshadows, since I loooove animals. All proceeds from “Puppy Love” and “Cat Nap” get donated to NKLA to help save all the cute animals, so I hope that you’re happy to be receiving a product that does good.
I love love looooove these colors in the kit, they’re mostly nudes (which is really all I wear). They’re pocket sized too, which makes them even better – since you can carry them with you for touch ups throughout the day.
Magic Wand is a pretty peachy nude that would be great for summer. Mess Around is more of a plummy brown/greige that’s perfect for the cold months. I thought that wearing it would make me look dead, but I actually got a lot of compliments on it.I have Dopey in a full sized version, so I already knew that I liked it – but it’s a “your-lips-but-better” color. I really like it and wear it a lot. Toolips is SUPER dark so I don’t really think that I can pull it off well, but if you’re looking for a nice vampy brown – Toolips is the one for you. Lastly, but definitely not least…Stud. Stud is a gorgeous brick red and I fudging love it. It’s so pretty and it’s not your typical Taylor Swift red which is why I like it so much. I feel like this is a red I can wear and actually get away with!
I think all of the colors are super gorgeous and could work for a lot of different skin tones.
So overall, I’m pleased with the kit!
Puppy Love is a really pretty iridescent pink. I think it would work really well as a lid color and I’m so happy to have it in my collection, since I mainly have mattes. It would also be a good color to have for an easy look too – just put it all over your lid!
Cat Nap is totally opposite of Puppy Love! It’s a nice “icy rose gold” they say, with some silver glitter. I really like this color, since it’s not something I would normally wear. Personally, I would wear it as a statement eyeliner, just because I can’t see myself using it all over the lid, especially because I’m really not that great with eyeshadow looks regardless.
The swatch makes it appear more brown than “rose gold” but it’s still a pretty color AND goes to a great cause!
Well, I hope you enjoyed the swatches and my blabbering – so onto the giveaway rules!
- Open to US residents only (I apologize for this, again. Shipping costs are annoyingly expensive and I don’t want the winner to have to pay customs/extra shipping costs. I will be doing a giveaway in the future for my UK/International readers, so do stay tuned. It will be a gift card, so you can buy what you want ;))
- You must be following me on Twitter. I will be checking! This is how I will be notifying the winner, through Direct Message.
- You must be following me on Instagram. I will also be checking this. (Bonus points for being active on my posts).
- You must be subscribed to my YouTube channel – I will be checking this too.
- Entries will be counted through the Rafflecopter widget, so make sure that you are entering through there so your entry is counted.
- Optional entries can be gained through the Rafflecopter widget.
- Giveaway is open on 12/14/16 @ 12:00AM EST and will end on 12/28/16 @ 12:00AM EST. The winner will be announced later that day and will be contacted via DM on Twitter. (The winner has 3 days to claim their prize. Otherwise, I will select another winner).
That should be it…I hope you enjoyed the post & that you enjoy the giveaway! Good luck to all of you 🙂